Financial Accountant | GER (m/f)
DCMN is growing fast and is getting more and more international. Therefore we are looking to hire a competent, accurate and enthusiastic Financial Accountant | GER (m/f)
to support our fantastic team, based at our headquarter in Berlin
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarter in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
As Financial Accountant you’ll work closely with our Finance Manager and will be part of our fantastic finance team . Furthermore, you’ll work closely together with our international teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Take care of the account payable of DCMN Germany
- Booking of incoming and, invoices, bank and credit card transactions
- Keeping our Vendors (Master Data) fresh and updated.
- Manage inter-company accounting
- Support in all accounting relevant topics (incl. Project controlling, Reporting and monthly closing)
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping principles, HGB (German GAAP ) and IFRS is a plus
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Successfully completed commercial education (Bürokaufmann, Buchhalter, Steuerfachangestellter, etc.) or similar qualification
- At least 2+ years relevant working experience in financial accounting
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) or other common accounting systems (such as Datev or SAP) is a big plus
- Strong technical financial accounting skills / ability to solve complex accounting issues independently
- An agile mentality and a “get-things-done” attitude
What do we offer?
- An exciting and international full-time position
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Exciting assignments and projects
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own top-tier network and reputation
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- We live work/life balance
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene with a strong connection to our headquarter in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and your earliest possible starting date. Don\\\’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Anna Rytarowski (email@example.com).
We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Easy Apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oU5S4fwF&s=deutsche-startup